R for Mac OS X FREE Download
OS: Mac OS X 10.10/10.9
Category: Educational Software
R for Mac OS X free download latest version for MAC, R for Mac OS X is a Math software, This application is Developed and maintained by R Core Team.
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It compiles and runs on a wide variety of UNIX platforms, Windows and MacOS.
R provides a wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, …) and graphical techniques, and is highly extensible.
The S language is often the vehicle of choice for research in statistical methodology, and R provides an Open Source route to participation in that activity.
R for Mac OS X Key Features:
- an effective data handling and storage facility,
- a suite of operators for calculations on arrays, in particular matrices,
- a large, coherent, integrated collection of intermediate tools for data analysis,
- graphical facilities for data analysis and display either on-screen or on hardcopy, and
- a well-developed, simple and effective programming language which includes conditionals, loops, user-defined recursive functions and input and output facilities.