Sony Ericsson PC Suite Free Download
Size: 18.2 MB
Category: Mobile, Mobile Tools, Sony Ericsson
Sony Ericsson PC Suite allows you to take total control of your Sony mobile device from your personal Windows computer. With the decreasing gap between the functionality of mobiles and PC, there is a lot of synchronization and inter connectivity among them. Because of the slightly different OS in these two devices a PC suite is required for the compatibility, accessibility and transfer ability between them. If someone using a Sony Ericsson phone, wants to connect it to his/her PC then Sony Ericsson PC Suite is very good software available for the purpose. The capabilities of the phone can be extended significantly by this technique as a PC can handle more data and work.
There are various things that can be done with the help of Sony Ericsson PC Suite. This suite automatically synchronizes the contact information calendars and other files on your PC and mobile phone. All the files and folders of the phone can be easily accessed and edited. Apart from call and messages sending facility, Sony Ericsson PC Suite 6.0 is widely used way to connect the PC to the internet. If you have GPRS connection on the phone, internet can be accessed easily with the help of PC suite. Moreover, the risk of data loss can be nullified by creating a backup and storage point on your computer.
The Sony Ericsson PC Suite consists of:
- Synchronization Studio – Automatically sync contacts and calendar on phone and computer in order to always stay updated on both devices.
- Backup and Restore Studio – Create safety backup of your phone content and restore in case your phone is lost or damaged.
- Internet Connection Studio – One-click connection of your computer to the Internet via your phone. Connect to the Internet – wherever you are.
- Messaging Studios – Store, create and send messages to your friends from your computer.
- File browser Studio – Browse and exchange files between your phone and your computer.
- Editors – Store, edit and manage your phone contacts and calendar on your computer.
- Software update – As soon as new software is available for your phone and when you are connected to the PC via a USB cable a wizard appears and suggests that you use the application to perform the phone software update.
- Connect your phone using USB cable, Bluetooth or Infrared.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for Sony Ericsson PC Suite
- Desk-stand, Infrared or Bluetooth
- MICROSOFT OUTLOOK/LOTUS NOTES/LOTUS ORGANIZER
- At least 100 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 98 with SP1: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
- Windows 98SE: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
- Windows 2000 Professional with SP2: 64 MB RAM, 266 MHz
- Windows ME: 64 MB RAM, 200 MHz
- Windows XP Professional: 128 MB RAM, 300 MHz
- Windows XP Home: 128 MB RAM, 300 MHz