WhatsApp For PC FREE Download
Size: Not Available
Category: Browser, Chat, Communications, Mobile, Windows
WhatsApp Web / WhatsApp For PC Download
WhatsApp Messenger is a Free and Fast mobile messaging app which allows you to send and recive messages using wifi or mobile networks (2G, 3G, 4G) without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Android and Nokia.
Official WhatsApp Messenger is now available for your PC/Laptop without using emulator. Whatsapp For Pc or WhatsApp Web allows you to send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer. WhatsApp is now accessible both on your phone and your computer.
WhatsApp Web is a computer based extension of the WhatsApp account on your phone. The messages you send and receive are fully synced between your phone and your computer, and you can see all messages on both devices. Any action you take on the phone will apply to WhatsApp Web and vice versa. At this time, WhatsApp Web is available only for Android, iPhone 8.1+, Windows Phone 8.0 and 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry and BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
Minimum requirements to use WhatsApp Web or Whatsapp For Pc
- WhatsApp account on your phone.
- Internet connection on both your phone and your computer.
- latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari as your web browser on your computer.
How To Use WhatsApp Web or Whatsapp For PC
1. WhatsApp mobile account users Visit Whatsapp Web (https://web.whatsapp.com/) on your computer browser
2. you can see the above QR code webpage on your browser and you need to scan this QR code from your Mobile
3. Next in your phone open whatsapp and click on “whatsapp web”
- Android, Nokia S60 and Windows Phone: go to Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- iPhone: go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry: go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry 10: Swipe down from top of the screen > WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S40: Swipe up from bottom of screen > WhatsApp Web.
4.then you can find “ok, got it screen” after clicking that
5. you will go to QR Code scanner screen, now you need scan the QR code that appear on your computer browser from your phone.
6. that’s it whats app web is activated, you can see the keep your phone connected screen on your pc,
7. now you can enjoy your whats app account on your pc
8. From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to logout from an active WhatsApp Web session.
Note: WhatsApp Web is not another WhatsApp account. When you use WhatsApp on your computer and your phone, you are simply accessing the same account on these two devices.