BitDefender Free Edition Download
OS: Windows All
Category: Antivirus Software
BitDefender Free Edition is an Award-winning free antivirus software that gives you the best real-time security for your PC and advanced protection against the latest virus threats.
With over 90,000 virus definitions, BitDefender free antivirus software allows you to enjoy effective virus protection free of cost.
BitDefender free edition is designed with a centralized management console to access all the functional attributes, such as Virus Scan, Live Update, Reports, Scheduler and Quarantine. BitDefender Free Edition basically performs an on demand scanning tasks for deep and thorough scan of the computer to ensure detection and removal of viruses effectively.
The scheduled scanning gives you the provision of full system or individual drive scanning at the time of login.
BitDefender Free Edition isolates the infected files in quarantine, which can be further sent to the BitDefender lab for further analysis. After every scan comprehensive reports are generated about the scan schedule, time take, virus definition and action to be taken. The free version can be downloaded from the host website for a limited period of time in which you can enjoy all the services. BitDefender free edition is a very good option to test the efficiency and capabilities of the software before purchasing the paid version.
BitDefender Free Edition Key Features:
- Virus Scanning & Removal: On-demand scanning – powerful scan engines ensure detection and removal of all viruses in the wild every time you need it.
- Scheduled Scanning: The Scheduler lets you plan ahead, and schedule full system/drive scans in the off hours, when you won’t be using your computer.
- Immediate Scanning: With just a simple right-click, you can check your files and folders.
- Quarantine: By isolating the infected files in quarantine, the risk of getting infected diminishes. You also have the possibility to send these files for further analysis to Bitdefender Labs.
- Reports: When launching a scan you may choose to create a report file where you can see statistics about the scan process.