FlashFXP – Windows FTP Client FREE Download
Size: 5.3 MB
Category: Internet Software
FlashFXP is a FTP (File Transfer Protocol) client for Windows. Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website. Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more! Transfer or backup local and remote files. Flash FXP is a fully tested protocol which supports gigabit speeds with Jumbo frames for streaming compression, FEAT and Stat – Its fast directory to improve compatibility. Its speed limit is to save bandwidth for browsing the web and downloading and uploading.
Flash FXP connects site to site (FXP) transfers; firewall support; defines a set range of local ports to a specific IP; FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4 & 5 support and PRET support for distributed FTP servers. It communicates to transfer speeds, helps to browse the webmasters in local and remote directly, list out Cute FTP, WS_FTP, FTP Explorer, Leap FTP, Bullet proof along with pass words.
Flash FXP provides options in FTP file search in highlighting defined colors, size of all files, custom commands, transfer list which is in priority, sets Time Zone for Site Manager. Flash FXP object is to send reports through wizard via http, prevents corruption, reconnects for a specified period of time, limits the size of files and keeps active connection.
Flash FXP Key Features:
- High performance FTP file transfers.
- On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
- Download and upload speed limiting.
- Support for FEAT and “stat -l” fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Remote Server folder caching.
- New Improved performance on multiple small file transfers.
- Secure FTP (FTPS) using SSL/TLS.
- New SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- S/Key password encryption.
- Application password protection.
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
- Clear Command Channel (CCC) support for SSL/TLS FTP connections.
- New Trusted root certification validation via windows certificate storage.
- FTP Client.
- FTPS Client.
- New SFTP Client.
- Active and passive mode transfers.
- HTTP and FTP Proxy.
- SOCKS 4/5 Proxy (including support for active mode transfers).
- Firewall support.
- Fully recursive file transferring.
- Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
- Internal ident server.
- Independent per-site connectivity support.
- Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
- New Integrated file transfer scheduling system.
- Windows explorer like interface.
- Drag and drop transfers.
- Visually compare folder content.
- Synchronized browsing.
- Pattern based file highlighting.
- Folder bookmarks.
- New Multi-Proxy manager with password prompting capabilities.
- Site manager.
- Basic scheduling system.
- Transfer graph.
- New Windows 7 jumplist support for connection history and site pinning.
- New “minimi” file transfer view.
- Easy file management.
- Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
- New Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
- New Edit multiple remote files simultaneously.
- Remote server file search with powerful right-click features, change file attributes, view, edit, move, delete, queue, and transfer.
- Skip list.
- Selective transfer rule system.
- Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
- Grouped SITE custom commands.
- Priority transfer list.
- Extensive command line switches.
- New Ability to change default file viewer/editor.
- Automatic and manual time zone support.
- Automatic transfer resume.
- Transfer rules based on size.
- Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
- Anti-idle keeps connection active.
- Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
- Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.