The Filemon is an easy to use tool and makes the user an expert within no time. Filemon Monitors and displays file system activity on a system in real-time. it starts monitoring when the system starts and saves the output window for off-line viewing. It works on NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bitEdition, Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows ME. It monitors all the local hard drives before starting. Its time stamping feature reveals the status column. It alerts the position of the window and the width of the output columns.
The features of Filemon are:
* It displays and monitors file system activity.
* It is a powerful tool for exploring the way Windows works.
* It is time stamping.
* It reveals the status column.
* It is easy to use and makes the user an expert within minutes.
* It monitors and saves the output for off-line viewing.
* It is capable to get information.