Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition
OS: Windows 2K / XP
Size: 2.9 MB
The Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition enables to write the applications for the .NET Framework. It implements the new ECMA C++/CLI standard for simple writing and powerful code for the .NET Framework’s Common Language Runtime (CLR). It enables to write class libraries, console applications or Windows Forms applications. C++ is used to build 32-bit native code which access the full standard C and C++ libraries. It is flexible to use existing libraries and .NET Framework classes of the same application. It includes Standard Template Library (STL) based on the concept Generic Programming. This library includes – vector, queue, list, and map which are supposed to use C++ templates. The templates work with either built-in types or the types that are defined.
The main features of Microsoft Visual C++2005 Express Edition are:
- It enables to create powerful language and libraries like – C++ applications, C++ compiler, STL, and third-party libraries.
- It safeguards the C Runtime Library and Buffer overruns detection.
- It includes Visually Design Windows Applications like – toolbox, snap lines, menu control, toolstrip control, webbrowser control etc.
- It creates Interactive Development Environment.
- It is a powerful debugging tool.