Advanced ZIP Password Recovery FREE Download
OS: Windows All
Size: 5.5 MB
Category: Security Software
Advanced ZIP Password Recovery free download latest version for Windows PC,Advanced ZIP Password Recovery is a Password Managers Software,This application is Developed and maintained by elcomsoft.
The Advanced ZIP Password Recovery is devised by one of the established brand in the IT industry, Elcomsoft, It is very convenient and simple to use. This Advanced ZIP Password Recovery is a special program to recover forgotten or lost passwords for archives of ZIP/WinZip/PKZip.
This ZIP Password Recovery uses various strategies for the generation lost passwords like brute-force, dictionary and plain text based attack forms. The Advanced ZIP Password Recovery can generate at a speed of two million passwords, every second when used on latest Central Processing Units like Pentium 2. Advanced ZIP Password Recovery supports all types of ZIP versions and various methods of compression. The interface is given in several languages. This app is a version of 4.54.55 It needs a file size of 5.5 MB MB. It requires OS: Windows95/98/2000/XP/NT/vist/7. The popularity of the app can be known by the number of downloads. As of now more than 375,000 downloads are done. The app is ranked 14 in the Password Managers products. This has a price to pay which is at $49.
Advanced zip password recovery Features and Benefits:
- Supports all versions of ZIP/PKZip/WinZip, RAR/WinRAR, as well as ARJ/WinARJ, and ACE/WinACE (1.x)
- Guaranteed recovery of archives in under 1 hour for ZIP archives created with WinZip 8.0 and earlier and containing at least 5 files
- Supports archives over 4 GB and self-extracting archives
- Supports strong AES encryption found in WinRAR and the new versions of WinZip
- Exploits all known vulnerabilities and implementation flaws in the various compression algorithms for faster recovery
- Speedy known-plaintext attack recovers certain ZIP and ARJ archives in minutes (user must supply at least one unprotected file from that archive)
- Interrupt and resume operation at any time
- Supports background operation by utilizing idle CPU cycles only
- Dictionary and brute-force attacks with user-defined masks and advanced templates
- Highly optimized low-level code for optimum performance