Emsisoft Mamutu 3.0
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003
Size: 4.8 MB
Category: Security Software
Emsisoft Mamutu is a tool for Malware Blocking Based on Behavior, The Mamutu application will detect the malware and it provides live monitoring. The Mamutu software will recognize new and unknown Trojans, Worms and Viruses (Zero-Day attacks), without daily updates. Small but very powerful. It has resources to control which slow down the PC.
Mamutu recognizes and reports the following types of behavior:
- Backdoor related behavior
- Spyware related behavior
- HiJacker related behavior
- Worm related behavior
- Dialer related behavior
- Keylogger related behavior
- Trojan Downloader related behavior
- Injection of code into other programs
- Manipulation of programs (patching)
- Invisible installations of software
- Invisible Rootkit processes
- Installation of services and drivers
- Creation of Autostart entries
- Manipulation of the Hosts file
- Changes of the browser settings
- Installation of debuggers on the system
- Simulated mouse and keyboard activity
- Direct disk sector access on harddisk
- Changes of the system group policies [NEW!]
Emsisoft Mamutu Key Features:
- New behavior-based protection technology: Mamutu permanently monitors all active programs on your PC. As soon as suspicious behavior of a process is detected you receive a warning message and can react accordingly. Block Malware before it can cause any damage, by using the unique Emsisoft behavior analysis technology that has been tried and tested for years.
- Lower resource consumption:Mamutu has been conceived to require the smallest possible amount of your computer power. This makes it ideal for users who require high computing performance, e.g. graphics or video applications and especially games.
- Quarantine in case of emergency: Always place a suspicious program in quarantine before finally deleting it. Suspicious behavior can also be exhibited by usually benign applications. Mamutu helps you to decide what do do with a suspicious program.
- Stay protected – it is easier than you think: Regardless of whether you are a computer expert or a beginner, you will quickly come to grips with Mamutu. You do not have to be a specialist to free yourself from Malware.