ObjectDock is a freeware and easy to use which provides tools to add style, magnification effect and function to your Windows and makes windows more appealing and handsome and provides the possibility to add more so-called docklets. ObjectDock features include it Places your favorite web links, program shortcuts and information widgets on this fun, animated dock. Additional docklets provide useful information like quick access to weather, time, and other . A new UI allows users to choose from a number of styles and special effects for a custom experience.It adds capability to have multiple docks, adds Tabbed docks, System Tray support and skin recoloring.
ObjectDock makes us to feel windows with eye-candy interface like Mac OS X like dock on your computer which is being done by apple os,but it may slow down a little bit the operating system on older machine.
ObjectDock Key Features:
- Position dock on any monitor edge
- Supports multiple monitors
- Adjustable transparency for background and icons
- Running indicators for open programs
- Minimize windows to dock with live animation
- Compatibility – made for older/slower computers
- Optional “auto-hide” when a maximized window is in use
- New background blur-behind (Windows 7/Vista only)
What’s new in ObjectDock 2.0?
- Brand New UI & simplified menus
- New icon effects
- Increases skinnability including reflections and blur-behind.
- New “Folder-View” tabs (Windows 7)
- Quickly rearrange your tabs by drag & drop
- Adds running tasks to the dock automatically
- Imports your quick launch & pinned links
40MB free drive space