Shadow Copy Cloner FREE Download
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Category: System Utilities
Shadow Copy Cloner is a handy and convenient tool that backs up your entire Window system including Window system files by copying them to a second disk drive. Since the backup disk is a normal NTFS file system you can easily recover a corrupted file or folder by copying it back. Shadow Copy Clone preserves Windows file and folder permissions, preserving the security of your multiple-user system.
A key feature of Shadow Copy Clone is it can make a bootable copy of your system drive .Even if the disk in your computer crash, you can install the backup disk in your computer and boot the system as it was when your last backup was made. Shadow Copy Cloner employs the Windows Volume Shadow Copy Service to clone your disk. This provides a coherent backup of your computer while it is busy, allowing you to continue to work while your backup is being made.
It also updates a previous backup quickly by copying the files you have changed since your last backup. Size and System Requirements: 86k /Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7,.NET Framework 3.5 or later (standard on Windows Vista and Windows), An extra hard drive large enough to hold your data, formatted as NTFS, Administrator privileges on your computer , Bootable backups require a compatible hard drive.
Shadow Copy Cloner
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2+ or Windows Vista/7/8.
- .NET Framework 3.5+, and administrator access to your computer.
- An extra internal or external fixed drive (HDD or SSD). External highly recommended for bootable backups!
- Bootable backups have some additional requirements. See the manual.
- Backups to CD/DVD/Zip/Floppy/Thumbdrive are not supported.
- Backups to network drives or shares are not currently supported.
- Backups of EFI/GPT systems and Boot-Camped Macs cannot be made bootable yet.