SpeedFan FREE Download
OS: Windows NT/98/Me/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/10
Category: System Utilities
SpeedFan is free windows hardware monitoring tool used to view the status of your computer. SpeedFan enables you to monitor voltage, fan speed and temperature in computer using hardware monitor chips. SpeedFan can even access S.M.A.R.T.(Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) info and show hard disk temperatures. SpeedFan can access digital temperature sensors and can change fan speeds accordingly, thus reducing noise and power consumption.
SpeedFan can find almost any hardware monitor chip connected to the 2-wire SMBus (System Management Bus (trademark belonging to SMIF, Inc.), a subset of the I2C protocol) and works fine with Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, XP,vist, 7 and Windows8/10.
SpeedFan can handle:
- almost any number of South Bridges
- almost any number of hardware monitor chips
- almost any number of hard disks
- almost any number of temperature readings
- almost any number of voltage readings
- almost any number of fan speed readings
- almost any number of PWMs
What’s new in this version: Version 4.49 fixed a typo that caused ACPI temperatures to be reported wrongly on some Windows 7 and changed the name of the installer to improve compatibility with Windows 8.