Windows USB/DVD Download Tool FREE Download
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Size: 2.6 MB
Category: System Utilities
Windows USB/ DVD download tool: Windows USB/DVD Download tool allows you to create a copy of your Windows ISO file on a USB flash drive or a DVD. The purchase of Windows 7 from the Microsoft store allows you to save and download the ISO file. This Windows 7 USB/ DVD download tool helps you to create a copy of the Windows 7 ISO file on the drive or in a DVD. If you want to develop a USB flash drive or bootable DVD, download the ISO file and run the program. Once you are done with this, you can easily install Windows 7 from the bootable DVD on the machine.
The ISO file comes with all the files required for Windows 7 installation in a single file. While downloading the file to the computer you need to copy these files so that the Windows 7 is installed appropriately.
Just create a copy of ISO file to DVD or USB flash drive and insert the flash drive in the USB port and run the setup.
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- 50MB of free space on your hard drive
- DVD-R drive or 4GB removable USB flash drive
- For Windows XP Users
- The following applications must be installed prior to installing the tool:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Microsoft Image Mastering API v2